Colourfull Life

Sunday, April 10, 2011

learn to live my life


i'm trying to find a better way to live my life but i found nothing...
work, love even family sometimes could make me down... make me cry...
feel so desperate... even make me wanna give up to face it...

but am i really that weak? yet i know life could be so hard sometimes...
well.... life isn't how we could get happiness right?
life is how we learn how to keep survive when we trapped in a bad bad situation..

i'm just human.... they just human.. we're all just human.... ordinary human....
we could made a mistake.. we could did something silly even wrong...
but.... it's just the way to make us learn... it's just the way to make me learn...

LEARN TO LIVE MY LIFE.........

so... i'm telling my self..... get up vie.... don't let them hurt u so bad...
it's just the way to make me think...
it's just the way to make me stronger... stronger than before...
just like a stairway... stairway of life...
sometimes i could be on upstairs at the other time i could be on downstairs..

sadness ... hapinesss... it's a part of life...

greeting... farewell... it's a part of life....

lost and win.... it's also a part of life...

life always have multiple choises... always have contradiction.....

life oh life.....

always have a words "LEARN TO LIVE MY LIFE"

No comments:

Post a Comment